Advantage II for Cats
by Bayer Animal Health
NEW Advantage II with IGR is the best - by far - of any insect control for your pets!
Advantage II is a fast topical flea control for cats. It kills 98-100% of adult fleas within 12 hours of application. And it kills reinfesting fleas within two hours. One convenient application of Advantage keeps working for up to 30 days a month.
- Stops biting in 3–5 minutes.
- Kills through contact –– Fleas don't have to bite to die.
- Kills adult fleas fast — before they lay eggs.
- Kills flea larvae — before they develop into biting fleas.
- Breaks the flea life cycle at multiple stages.
- Gentle enough for kittens as young as 8 weeks weighing at least 2 lbs.
- 100% client satisfaction guaranteed.
- Advantage® II for small cats can be used on ferrets. It is the only approved 30-day flea treatment for ferrets without a prescription.*
- *Advantage® II for small cats (0.4 mL) is indicated for ferrets 10 weeks and older and weighing 1 pound or greater.
*Use of soap-free shampoo when bathing is recommended.
Advantage Flea Control is a liquid "spot on" topical insecticide.
Advantage Flea Control comes in a tube that you "snip" open and 'spot on' between your pet's shoulder blades once a month. (spot on - put only a spot of the liquid on your pet). Advantage Flea Control can be used on kittens as young as 8 weeks.
042817 10062016 073019 101019 030420 052820 121420Hh