DentAcetic Dental Wipes
by: Dechra Veterinary Labs
DentAceticTM Dental Gel in a convenient, ready-to-use 2-inch diameter, round wipes are used to remove plaque and tartar from your pet's teeth and freshen breath.
- Containing Acetic Acid and Sodium Hexametaphosphate (HMP), DentAcetic effectively brightens and whitens teeth (the acetic acid effect).
- Cleaning is by mechanical means utilizing the uneven surface of the wipes and the potent degreasing ability of acetic acid. HMP is a common component in various dental products.
- Both Acetic Acid and HMP are sequestering agents, which bind minerals effectively inhibiting the transformation (mineralization) of dental plaque into tartar.
- HMP also coats the teeth and prevents further plaque, calculus and tartar build-up.
- The flavoring agent is pleasant cinnamon-clove, which is favored by dogs and deodorizes their breath.
- The clove has an age-old additive effect of relieving pain, thus soothing the gums.
- The frequency of use is dependent on various factors.
- Most experts agree that unless dental hygiene is practiced daily, it will fail.
- However, although DentAcetic products can be used daily, they are designed to be effective using them only 2-3 times weekly.
Available in 25 ct. jars
(5+) 01312019 060820