Fishbiotic Penicillin - 500mg
NOTE: Antibiotics are NOT returnable
Unfortunately, we are no longer able to ship fish or bird antibiotics internationally. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Manufactured in the USA with USA-sourced ingredients.
Fishbiotic Penicillin exerts a bactericidal action on gram-positive and some gram-negative bacteria.
Penicillin is a broad-spectrum antibiotic.
It is effective against a number of pathogenetic bacteria associated with ornamental fish diseases.
Fishbiotic Penicillin can use for pop-eyes, infected eyes, fin or tail rot, gill disease, columnaris disease, and skin ulcerations.
All of the ingredients in Fishbiotic are pharmaceutical grade quality.
- Add one tablet (500 mg) into aquarium for every 10 gallons of water to be treated.
- Repeat every other day for 5 days.
- It is suggested that a partial water change be made between treatments.
- While the duration of treatment depends on type and severity of the infection, it is recommended that extended baths in the medication continue for a minimum of 5 days & for not more than 10 days.
- Discontinue treatment with this medication if no improvement is noted within 5 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
For aquarium use only. Intended for ornamental fish and/or ornamental organisms, and not intended for use with fish for human consumption.
For those allergic to penicillin, do not put hand in tank for three days after treatment.
Store at controlled room temperature of 59°-86°F. (15°-30°C).
Each tablet contains:
500 mg Penicillin
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Got just what I ordered fast and priced right!