Frontline Gold is a monthly topical flea and ticks preventative for cats. Frontline Gold kills 100% of adult fleas on your pet within 18 hours and 100% of all ticks and chewing lice within 48 hours. Frontline Gold contains an insect growth regulator, S-methoprene, which kills flea eggs and larvae. It’s effective against all stages of the brown dog tick, the American dog tick, the Lone Star tick and the Deer tick (the major carrier of Lyme disease). (3 Pack = 3 doses = 3 months.)
How it works:
Frontline Gold contains fipronil, a broad-spectrum insecticide and slow-acting poison that disrupts the central nervous system of fleas and ticks and S-Methoprene, an insect growth regulator that kills flea eggs and larvae. The active ingredients are stored in the sebaceous glands and are wicked out of the hair follicles and continuously re-applied to the coat for long-lasting, waterproof protection.
FRONTLINE Gold provides long-lasting, effective control of fleas and ticks on your cat and dog as well as in your home:
- Frontline Gold kills up to 100% of existing fleas in less than 24 hours
- Frontline Gold continues killing fleas for an entire month or more
- Frontline Gold remains waterproof for 30 days, even if your dog or cat swims or is bathed
- Frontline Gold is gentle enough for use on puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older
- FRONTLINE Gold - the Vet's #1 choice for flea and tick control
- Recommended for cat owners who want the most complete flea and tick control available.
FRONTLINE Gold is ideal for use on puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age or older. Not only does FRONTLINE Gold kill up to 100% of adult fleas on your pet within 24 hours. It also contains a special ingredient that kills flea eggs and larvae to keep ALL stages of fleas from developing and bothering your pet and your family.
FRONTLINE Gold completely breaks the flea life cycle by effectively stopping the development of new fleas. And, FRONTLINE Gold kills all stages of 4 major ticks, including the one that may carry Lyme disease.
- Kills all existing fleas on your pet within 18 hours
- Each application provides a full month of protection
- Also aids in the control of sarcoptic mange infections
- Great for pets that swim since it's waterproof
- Kills ticks and chewing lice
Your pet may experience some temporary irritation at the site of application. If signs persist or become more severe within a few days of application, consult your veterinarian immediately.