Cosequin Maximum Strength Joint Health Soft Chews for Senior Dogs
Cosequin Senior Soft Chews contain glucosamine hydrochloride, sodium chondroitin sulfate, and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). This combination of ingredients help support healthy cartilage.
Each soft chew also contains omega-3 fatty acids to help support skin & coat health and beta glucans for immune health. Cosequin joint health supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company.
- Joint Health Support for Senior Dogs: Cosequin, the #1 veterinarian recommended retail joint health supplement brand, contains glucosamine hydrochloride, sodium chondroitin sulfate, and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) that helps support healthy cartilage
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Beta Glucans: Each soft chew also contains omega-3 fatty acids to help support skin and coat health and beta glucans for immune support
- Manufactured in the United States with Globally Sourced Ingredients: Cosequin is a high-quality, dog joint supplement
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
Source: Among retail brands. Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements.
*Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
Glucosamine Hydrochloride 600mg, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate 300mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 400mg, Yeast Extract (a source of Beta (1,3)/1,6) glucan) 250mg. Total Omega-3's 70mg, EPA 35mg, DHA 20mg. Other Ingredients: Fish oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), glycerin, green tea extract, mixed tocopherols (preservative), natural flavor, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, starch, vegetable oil, and yeast extract.
Directions for Use
Please refer to directions on package for full administration instructions.
Store in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight. Reseal closure after opening to ensure freshness. For use in animals only. Keep out of the reach of children