Panzquin Pancreatic Enzyme Concentrate with Cobalequin 230gm
Panzquin Pancreatic Enzyme Concentrate helps to provide the pancreatic enzymes that your dog or cat may need to help support digestion. Veterinarian-formulated, Panzquin Pancreatic Enzyme Concentrate also includes a source of vitamin B12, i.e., cobalamin, to support levels of this necessary vitamin. Panzquin Pancreatic Enzyme Supplement is brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company.
- Pancreatic Health Support: Helps to provide the pancreatic enzymes that your dog or cat may need to help support digestion
- Source of Vitamin B12: Formulated with vitamin B12 (also known as cobalamin) – a vitamin that dogs and cats requiring pancreatic enzyme supplementation may need to support gastrointestinal health
- Easy-to-Serve: Panzquin Pancreatic Enzyme Concentrate comes in an easy-to-administer powder that can be given with meals
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
*Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
Each 2.8 gram (1 teaspoon) contains a minimum of: Lipase 71,400 USP units, Protease 388,000 USP units, Amylase 460,000 USP units, Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 500 µg
Directions for Use
Thoroughly mix the amount of powder recommended by your veterinarian with moistened, roomtemperature pet food 20 minutes before feeding. Customary initial amount per meal using the included ¼ teaspoon (1.25 cc) scoop: Dogs: ¾–1 teaspoon (3-4 scoopfuls) Cats: ¼–¾ teaspoon (1-3 scoopfuls) Consult with your veterinarian about the right amount for your pet.
Store in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight. Keep lid tightly secured to ensure freshness. For use in animals only. Keep out of reach of children. This container may contain a non-toxic desiccant.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It’s has been a life saver for my dog. He has tolerated it well and has not lost weight.