Welactin Feline Omega 3 Supplement for Cats Liquid 4 oz
Welactin is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids derived from wild-caught, cold-water fish. Welactin is formulated to deliver substantial levels of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) to cats. DHA and EPA have been identified as healthy fatty acids. Welactin Omega-3 Supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company.
- Healthy Skin and Coat Supplement for Cats: Welactin is the #1 veterinarian recommended omega-3 supplement brand. Welactin Feline Omega-3 Supplement is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) to support healthy skin and coat
- Ocean Sourced: The fish oil in Welactin is derived from wild-caught, cold-water fish
- Supports Several Functions: In addition to supporting skin and coat health, omega-3s help support kidney (renal) health and brain/vision function
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences’ supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
*Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
1 scoop (Approx. 1.25mL) delivers: Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids min 320mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) min 160mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) min 105mg.
Fish oil with vegetable oil, mixed tocopherols, rosemary, and green tea extract as preservatives
Directions for Use
Cats under 6 lbs: 1 scoop every other day. Cats 6 lbs and over: 1 scoop daily. Your veterinarian may adjust this level based upon your cat’s needs.
Store at room temperature away from extreme heat or excessive light. FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.