Zylkene 225mg Capsules
Manage pet stress the easy way!
Ideally, Zylkene supplementation should be started a few days before required, for example before the fireworks season begins or before a kennel or cattery stay.
Our pets are often clever at associating differences in our behavior and relating them to an upcoming change in their environment or lifestyle, especially when the activity is repeated. These changes in our behavior are known as 'cues'.
An example is when your dog may have learned that the activity of packing a suitcase means a stay in the kennel or cattery for them.
This is a typical situation where Zylkene should be started the day before you get your suitcase from its normal storage place.
For long-term scenarios such a newborn baby into the family, Zylkene should be given for a minimum of 1-2 months or even longer if necessary. Zylkene for dogs which contains a natural product, derived from casein, a protein in milk. It is a molecule well known to promote the relaxation of newborns after breastfeeding.
Zylkene has become a familiar product for veterinary surgeons, behaviorists, nurses and pet owners for use in helping pets cope when facing unusual and unpredictable situations or before occasions such as a change in their normal environment.
- Clinically proven with no known side effects
- Suited for dogs and cats of all ages
- Lactose and preservative free
- Non-sedating and non-addictive
- Can be added to food or treats or mixed with liquid
- Fast-acting and suitable for short-term or long-term use
How To Use Zylkene
With just once daily administration, Zylkene is very easy to give and is also very palatable and well accepted by dogs.
There are several ways to administer Zylkene:
- By opening the capsule and mixing with your pet's usual food or as a treat.
- By mixing with liquids, such as water and/or milk (Zylkene is water soluble).
- Dogs 22-32lbs. . . . . . .1 capsule daily.
- Dogs 33-65lbs. . . . . . . 2 capsules daily.