Our innovative Electronic SmartDoor™ gives your pet a key to the house so he can come and go as he pleases.
Using radio-frequency technology, the SmartDoor reads the unique signal of a SmartKey™ worn on your pet’s collar and triggers the battery power-driven flap to unlock. When the SmartDoor no longer senses your pet’s SmartKey, the flap automatically locks back into place.
- Easily program up to 5 SmartKeys™ with a touch of a button
- Energy-efficient, insulated flap with UV sun protection
- Fits door 1 1/2 - 2 inches thick or 7 1/4 inches or more with additional extension tunnels
- Easy do-it-yourself installation & programming
- Electronic lock
- Uses 4 D-cell batteries (not included)
The SmartDoor can detect up to 5 programmed SmartKeys and also operates in 2 other modes: fully locked mode and unlocked mode. The locked mode does not allow entry or exit for any pet and unlocked mode allows entry and exit for all pets.
How Electronic Doors work
The door reads the unique signal of the key on your pet's collar and triggers the flap to unlock. When the door no longer senses your pet's key, the flap automatically locks back into place. Each key is programmed to only let that pet use the door, so other pets or stray animals can’t use the pet door.
- Give your cat access to the litter box or your bedroom while keeping the dog out
- Keep your cat in and let your dog out
- Let your pets out during the day and keep them in at night
- Prevent strays or other animals from entering
- 1 waterproof SmartKey with battery
- Operating Guide
Door Sizing Chart
|Door Size||Pet Size||Flap Opening||Frame Dimensions||Cut Out|
|Small||Up to 15 pounds||5 1/2” X 7 7/8”||9” x 15 5/8”||8 3/8” x 14 3/4"|
|Large||Up to 100 pounds||11” X 16”||16 1/8” x 23 5/8”||15 5/8” x 23 1/4”|
Small children can pass through the door.
03182019 091919 101419