How It Works
The transmitter signals to your pet's collar where his yard boundaries are
The transmitter sends radio signals to the receiver collar your pet wears. You'll teach your pet to listen for a warning tone or vibration as he nears the boundaries of the yard. If your pet continues, he will receive a safe but surprising static correction from the collar, reminding him to stay in the yard. Electronic fences can help you:
- Keep your pet safe in your yard
- Prevent digging under and jumping over
- Give your pet whole yard or partial yard access
- Works for all pets with additional collars
Peace of Mind for You, Freedom for Your Pet
5 easy reasons to love electronic fencing
- Keep Your Pets in Your Yard. No more worrying about escaping, digging, or jumping.
- Easy to Customize Boundaries the way you want with in-ground fences.
- Let All of Your Pets Enjoy the Whole Yard: 10-25 Acres. Add a compatible collar for each pet.
- Less $$$, Less Fuss. Thousands of dollars cheaper than a traditional fence.
- No Visible Changes to Your Yard. No ugly fence ruining the view.
4 Easy Steps to Install Your New Fence
- Plan your layout.
- Install the transmitter. Bury wires in your yard or set the wireless boundary.
- Fit the collar on your pet and find the right correction level.
- Train your pet in only 2 weeks.