Nutramax Crananidin Cranberry Extract Urinary Tract Health Supplement for Dogs, 75 Chewable Tablets
Crananidin contains bioactive proanthocyanidins (PACs) that help support bladder function. Crananidin Urinary Health Supplement is brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinarian Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company. *Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
- Urinary Tract Support for Dogs: Scientifically formulated cranberry extract supplement for dogs
- Cranberry Extract Formula: Helps support urinary tract function
- Easy to Serve: Crananidin is available in scored chewable tablets for easy administration
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
Cranberry Extract* (Vaccinium macrocarpon) 93 mg†
†Equivalent to 16 mg proanthocyanidins (PACs).
*Crananidin® contains FIM0806® cranberry extract, proprietary veterinary researched specifications.
Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate, mannitol, natural liver flavor, and sucralose.
Administration of Crananidin Tablets
Under 10lbs 1/4 tablet per day
10-19lbs 1/2 tablet per day
20-39lbs 1 tablet per day
40-59lbs 1 1/2 tablets per day
60-79lbs 2 tablets per day
80-100lbs 2 1/2 tablets per day
Store in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight. Keep lid tightly secured to ensure freshness. Keep bottle out of reach of children.
(2) 01302019 100919 080720 120722b