1900S Training E-Collar System for Dogs
Slim receiver, Low to high power, 3/4 mile range, nick and constant stimulation and vibrating page, waterproof collar/receiver, rechargeable and LCD Screen
The Dogtra 1900S adds subtle refinements to the 1900NCP without taking away from its intuitive user experience.
The all-new 1900S features a 3/4-mile range that allows you to cover more distance when training demands it and 2-hour rapid-charge batteries to get you up and running in the shortest amount of time possible.
The set is fully waterproof and the LCD on the handheld transmitter displays the battery life and stimulation level.
The 1900S is a high-powered unit and includes a non-stimulating High Performance Pager.
Also available in a 2-dog version (see 1902S).
- Slim design receiver/collar ergonomically shaped to your dog's neck
- Checkered grips on the handheld transmitter
- Non-Stimulating High Performance Pager
- Water-Excelling Enhanced Contact Points
- Rheostat (free moving) stimulation knob with levels from 0-127
- 3/4 mile range
- ‘Nick’ and ‘Constant’ stimulation
- Low to High Stimulation
- Fully waterproof (handheld transmitter and collar/receiver)
- LCD screen
- Belt clip
- 2-hour rapid charge batteries
- For dogs as small as 35 lbs
What's in the box:
- Handheld Transmitter with 2" Antenna
- Collar/Receiver with 5/8" contact points
- 1" x 28" Black Collar Strap
- Wall Charger
- Splitter Cable
- Test light
- Owner's manual
- Hard-sided carrying case
- Black Lanyard
- Belt clip #4