Kurgo Impact Dog Seatbelt Harness
Kurgo spent 8 years building the Impact Harness. The Romans only spent 7 years building the Colosseum
That’s 8 years of trying, failing, learning, planning, engineering and crash-testing car harnesses, and it’s all gone into the Impact Harness. It uses a single piece of tubular webbing with reinforced bar tacking. The result? A veritable monument to safety and comfort, built to the standards the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards created for child restraint systems. It’s our magnum opus.
- Crash tested with simulated dogs up to 75lbs.
- Constructed of a single piece of 4,000 pound tubular webbing with reinforced bar tacking
- All steel nesting style buckles and hardware
- 4 adjustment points for a near perfect fit on all shapes and sizes
- Fully integrated into your vehicle’s seatbelt system, requiring no additional straps or attachments
- Leash attachment on back of harness
- Recommended as a car travel safety harness only
- This harness has been tested at an established University testing facility using the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard for child restraint systems. It has been tested with simulated crash test dogs.
- Spot clean or hand wash. Air dry
UPC: 813146016060, 813146016077, 813146016084, 813146017319
The webbing on the harness is one single piece so the harness is very adjustable to different proportions. We recommend selecting a size based on the weight of your dog. Please size up if your dog is on the edge of the weight range.
Small: 10-25 pounds (5-11kg)
Medium: 25-50 pounds (11-23kg)
Large: 50-75 pounds (23-34kg)
XL: 75-108 pounds (34-47kg)
Crash Testing Information
Our Impact harness has been tested up to 75 lbs. at an established University testing facility using the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard for child restraint systems. See below for a link to the crash test report and videos for specific harness sizes and results.
*The Kurgo Impact Dog Harness in size XL is pending an updated crash test; the results and video will be released once testing has completed.
Kurgo prides itself in making superior quality products. There’s nothing more frustrating than buying a product that breaks. If, during your product’s lifetime, it does not function as it should due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace your product free of charge. Hassle and worry free!