Cosequin DS Chewable Tablets contain glucosamine hydrochloride and sodium chondroitin sulfate. The ingredients in Cosequin work together to help support healthy cartilage. Cosequin joint health supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company.
- Joint Health Support for Dogs: Cosequin, the #1 veterinarian recommended retail joint health supplement brand, is formulated to help support healthy joints in dogs. Contains glucosamine hydrochloride and sodium chondroitin sulfate that work together to help support healthy cartilage
- Easy to Serve: Cosequin joint health supplements come in scored chewable tablets for easy administration and are also available in capsules for dogs of all sizes
- Manufactured in the United States with Globally Sourced Ingredients: Cosequin is a high-quality, dog joint supplement
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
▼Source: Among retail brands. Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements.
*Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
Glucosamine Hydrochloride 500 mg, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate 400 mg, Manganese (Manganese Ascorbate) 3 mg. Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, natural and artificial flavors, and silicon dioxide.
Directions for Use
Please refer to directions on package for full administraion instructions.
Store at room temperature with bottle tightly closed. For use in animals only. Keep out of the reach of children.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I haven't used it long enough to...
I haven't used it long enough to say