Cosequin Equine Powder - 1400gm
Cosequin is the #1 veterinarian recommended joint health supplement brand*. The researched ingredients in Cosequin work together to help support cartilage in your horse’s joints by supporting a healthy cartilage matrix as well as inhibiting certain enzymes that break down cartilage. When performance matters, choose Cosequin.
- Joint Health Support for Horses: Cosequin is the #1 veterinarian recommended joint health supplement brand*. This supplement is formulated with glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate to support joint health
- Original Researched Formula: This supplement is the original researched formula containing proprietary ingredients, FCHG49 Glucosamine and TRH122 Chondroitin Sulfate, not available in other brands
- Easy to Serve: Cosequin Original Equine Joint Health Supplements come in an easy to administer powder
- Formulated for Your Horse: The researched ingredients in Cosequin work together to help protect the cartilage in your horse’s joints by supporting healthy cartilage matrix as well as inhibiting certain enzymes that break down cartilage
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to support your horse’s joint health, no matter their discipline or performance level
*Survey conducted among equine veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements.
EACH 3.3 GRAMS CONTAINS:* Glucosamine**† 1800 mg, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate† 600 mg▲, Manganese• 16 mg. *Each scoop contains approximately 3.3 grams. †COSEQUIN® contains FCHG49® Glucosamine and TRH122® Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate.
**Reported as Glucosamine Hydrochloride.
▲Contains up to 10% moisture.
•From manganese ascorbate.
Inactive Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose
Directions for Use
Please refer to directions on package for full administration instructions.
Store in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight. Keep lid tightly secured to ensure freshness. For animal use only. This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.