Denamarin for Dogs - 30 Tablets
Denamarin coated tablets containing SAMe (s-adenosylmethionine) and silybin can be used in dogs and cats of all sizes to help support healthy liver functions. In addition, research has shown the administration of Denamarin coated tablets to be safe for dogs and cats. Denamarin Liver Health Supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company.
- Liver Support for Dogs and Cats: Denamarin is the #1 veterinarian recommended liver support supplement for dogs and cats. This supplement contains s-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) to help increase levels of the antioxidant glutathione - one of the liver’s main detoxifying agents
- High-Quality Ingredients: The Silybin found in Denamarin has shown better absorption by dogs and cats than the standardized milk thistle extract found in many other products
- Support Your Dog and Cat's Liver Health: The liver is one of the most vital organs in your pet and is responsible for removing toxins, storing energy, aiding digestion, and supporting the immune system
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
*Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
S-Adenosylmethionine 90 mg, Silybin-phosphatidylcholine complex (SPC)* 31 mg, *Providing 9 mg of Silybin A+B
Directions for Use
For dogs up to 12 lbs, 1 tablet per day. For cats up to 12 lbs, 1 tablet per day; for cats over 12 lbs one tablet twice daily. Tablets should be given on an empty stomach for optimal absorption. They may be given at least two hours after a meal or one hour before a meal.
Store in a cool dry place. Keep tablets in original blister pack until used. Tablets are sensitive to moisture and extreme heat and should not be split or crumbled.