Due to complications with international customs agencies, we are unable to ship any wormers outside of the USA. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
Panacur (fenbendazole) Paste 10% is indicated for the control of large strongyles (Strongylus edentatus, S. equinus, S. vulgaris), encysted early third stage (hypobiotic), late third stage and fourth stage cyathostome larvae, small strongyles, pinworms (Oxyuris equi), ascarids (Parascaris equorum), and arteritis caused by fourth stage larvae of Strongylus vulgaris in horses.
- PANACUR® POWERPAC has a high degree of efficacy against all stages of encysted (hypobiotic) small strongyles.
- Only approved method of larvicidal treatment for encysted EL3’s and L3/L4’s.
- 98% effective in killing hypobiotic encysted EL3’s.
- 96% effective against L3/L4’s.
- Highly effective against the predominant internal parasites of horses: large strongyles, small strongyles (encysted early third stage cyathostomes), late third stage and fourth stage mucosal cyathostome larvae, pinworms, ascarids and arteritis caused by fourth stage larvae of strongylus vulgaris in horses.
- Use in all newly arrived horses and then once or twice per year.
- PANACUR® POWERPAC (5 x 57-gram syringes) offers a complete course of treatment for a 1250 lb horse.
- Convenient, oral administration.
- Unique artificial apple-cinnamon flavor.
Panacur (fenbendazole) Paste 10% is administered orally at a rate of 2.3 mg/lb (5 mg/kg) for the control of large strongyles, small strongyles, and pinworms. One syringe will deworm two 1,250 lb horses. For foals and weanlings (less than 18 months of age) where ascarids are a common problem, the recommended dose is 4.6 mg/lb (10 mg/kg); one syringe will deworm one 1,250 lb horse.
For control of encysted early third stage (hypobiotic), late third stage and fourth stage cyathostome larvae, and fourth stage larvae of Strongylus vulgaris, the recommended dose is 4.6 mg/lb (10 mg/kg) for five consecutive days; administer one syringe for each 1,250 lbs of body weight per day.
Panacur (fenbendazole) POWERPAC: Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.