PetSafe Microchip Cat Flap + FREE! CatChip MINI Microchip
The PetSafe® Microchip Cat Door is the perfect solution for giving your cat freedom to come and go while keeping unwanted friends outside.
The door reads your cat’s unique 15-digit microchip ID, and only allows access to the programmed pet – no more raccoons or stray animals in the kitchen.
The PetSafe® Microchip Cat Door can program up to 40 pet identities, great for multi-pet households.
The manual 4-way lock feature allows you to control your cat’s access, allowing you to lock it at night to keep your kitty safe inside.
This door is powered by 4 AA Alkaline batteries and has an estimated 12 month battery life. The low battery indicator light will flash red when it’s time to change batteries.
The PetSafe® Microchip Cat Door will help give you peace of mind while letting your cat come and go freely.
- Selective Entry – Uses RFID to read your cat’s microchip, allowing your cat access without letting in stray animals—learns up to 40 identities; programmable collar keys are sold separately for cats without microchips
- Microchip Compatibility – Works with 15-digit microchip numbers; if unsure of your pet’s microchip number, you can ask your veterinarian or local animal rescue
- Versatile Installation – Out of the box installation into wood, PVC and uPVC; metal, glass, brick and wall installation will require additional accessories (sold separately)
- Energy Efficient – Weather stripping and two magnetic locking points increase insulation and help keep out drafts
- Manual Lock – The 4-way manual lock allows you to control access of your programmed cats; set the lock to ‘In or Out’, ‘In Only’, ‘Out Only’ or ‘Fully Locked’
- Battery Powered – Uses 4 AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (not included); estimated battery life up to 12 months depending on use
- Low Battery Indicator – Light flashes red when batteries are low and indicates batteries will need to be replaced soon
- 4-way lock: in only, out only, open, and locked
Door Sizing Chart
03082019 101419 081920 030921b
CatChip MINI Microchip
Free with PetSafe Microchip Cat Flap!
CatChip Mini Chip is recommended for all companion animals. Advanced technology and high-quality components come together in one tiny microchip.
Mini Chip – Mini Needle.
- Sharp stainless steel needle – half the size of regular standard microchip needles.
- Strong BioGlass by Schott®.
- Sealed with a Parylene® coating to ensure stability and lifetime performance.
- Six peel and stick numbered labels are included in each pouch.
- Comes pre-loaded in a 15GA stainless steel syringe.