Due to complications with international customs agencies, we are unable to ship any wormers outside of the USA. We do apologize for the inconvenience.
Bayer Quad Dewormer for Medium Dogs
Finally, a complete 4-way dewormer for your dog without going to the vet!
Bayer Quad Dewormer will remove:
- Tapeworms (Dipylidium canine and Tania piriformis)
- Hookworms (Ancylostoma canine and Uncinaria stenocephala)
- Roundworms (Toxocara canis and Toxascaris leonine)
- Whipworms (Trichuris vulpis in dogs)
- The most comprehensive Dewormer for dogs available without a prescription*
- The same active ingredients trusted by veterinarians for over 20 years.
- Broad-spectrum Dewormer
- Effective against tapeworms, roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms
- Easy-to-administer beef-flavored chewable tablet
- Safely and effectively removes common intestinal parasites with a single dose**
- Left untreated, intestinal worms can cause damage to your dog’s health
Dosage and Administration:
Bayer Quad Dewormer Chewable Tablets for Dogs may be given directly in the mouth or offered in a small amount of food.
Administer to dogs and puppies only as follows: You should weigh your dog to make sure you are using the right size and number of tablets.
Body Wt (lbs) No. Tablets
31-44lbs.......................1 1/2 Tablet
Fasting is neither necessary nor recommended.
Steps should be taken to control fleas and rodents on the premises in order to prevent reinfection; otherwise,
Retreatment: Retreatment will be necessary. This is especially true in cases of tapeworms transmitted by fleas where reinfection is almost certain to occur if fleas are not removed from the animal and its environment.
If reinfection occurs, tapeworm segments may be observed within one month of the initial treatment.
Keep out of reach of children.
Each Tablet contains:
pyrantel base as pyrantel permeate 68.0mg
Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment, and control of parasitism. Consult your veterinarian before administering the tablets to weak or debilitated animals. Do not deworm a dog or puppy that is sick. Consult your veterinarian for diagnosis of the illness and appropriate care.