Cobalequin B12 Supplement for Medium and Large Dogs
by Nutramax Laboratories
Cobalequin is an easy to administer form of cobalamin supplementation. Cobalequin is orally administered which may eliminate the need for cobalamin injections. Oral cobalamin is bioavailable and has been shown in studies to increase serum cobalamin levels in dogs and cats. Cobalequin B12 Supplement is brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company.
- Vitamin B12 Supplement for Medium to Large Dogs: Cobalamin, or B12, is critical to the function of many metabolic processes within the body. Your veterinarian may recommend Cobalequin if your pet needs B12 supplementation
- Oral B12 Supplement: Cobalequin is an orally administered form of B12 that may eliminate or reduce the need for B12 injections
- Easy to Serve: Cobalequin tablets can be crushed or given whole and used long-term in dogs
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
*Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
Each Chewable Tablet Contains: Cyanocobalamin 1,000 µg, 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) 175 µg.
Other Ingredients: Hydrolyzed chicken flavor, microcrystalline cellulose, and silicon dioxide.
Directions for Use
22–100 lbs: 1 chewable tablet per day. Over 100 lbs: 2 chewable tablets per day. Consult your veterinarian for recommended duration of use
Store in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight. Keep lid tightly secured to ensure freshness. For use in animals only. Keep out of reach of children