Elevate Vitamin E Maintenance Powder
Why choose Elevate® Maintenance Powder?
Elevate was developed to provide a highly bioavailable source of natural vitamin E to horses. Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant, limits the damage caused by everyday oxidative stress. It maintains healthy muscle and nerve function and supports a strong immune system in horses of all ages.
Elevate Maintenance Powder is recommended for:
- Growing horses of all ages
- Horses experiencing stress during a heavy show schedule, illness/injury, relocation, short-distance trailering or long-distance shipping
- Horses in strenuous training or competition
- Horses maintained on high forage* diets, including overweight horses, laminitic horses, insulin-resistant or metabolically challenged horses
- Horses with compromised immune functions
- Horses with limited access to fresh green pasture or those grazing on winter pasture
- Horses with neurological issues
- Pregnant and lactating mares
- Senior horses
Vitamin E is an essential nutrient for horses
Vitamin E cannot be synthesized by the horse; therefore, it is considered an essential nutrient. The best source of vitamin E is fresh green grass; however, the potency of vitamin E declines very quickly once forages are harvested and dried.
Vitamin E requirements vary from situation to situation. Multiple research studies have shown that vitamin E is often deficient in the diets of horses that do not have access to continual grazing on fresh green grass or those grazing on winter pasture. Performances horses with demanding workloads, growing horses and seniors can be exposed to increased levels of oxidative stress and therefore require higher levels of vitamin E in their diets. Studies reveal that horses challenged by neurological disease benefit from supportive natural vitamin E.
- Elevate Maintenance Powder supplies your horse with a highly absorbable and readily available source of natural vitamin E that quickly provides necessary nutrients.
- Elevate offers you an easy and affordable way to meet your horse’s essential vitamin E needs.
- Elevate Maintenance Powder does not contain other vitamins or minerals. Horse owners can safely adjust the amount fed to support horses with high vitamin E requirements without worrying about causing imbalances.
When health issues arise, always seek the advice of a licensed veterinarian who can help you choose the correct course of action for your horse. Supplements are intended to maintain healthy systems and support recovery and healing. They are not intended to treat or cure illness or injury.
By: Kentucky Performance Product
(3) 02042019 o7o720
Elevate Maintenance Powder Ingredients:
One scoop (7 grams) of Elevate Maintenance Powder contains 1000 IU of natural vitamin E.
Elevate Maintenance Powder serving instructions:
1 scoop = 1,000 IU of vitamin E. Mix in the feed.
- Maintenance: 1-2 scoops per day (1,000-2,000 IU vitamin E per day)
- Intense training: 3-5 scoops per day (3,000-5,000 IU vitamin E per day)
- Pregnant/lactating mares: 3 scoops per day (3,000 IU vitamin E per day)
- Foals: 3 scoops per day (3,000 IU vitamin E per day)
- Stallions: 3 scoops per day (3,000 IU vitamin E per day)
- Neurological challenges: Consult your treating veterinarian
Storage and shelf life:
Store Elevate Maintenance Powder in a cool, dry place. Reseal lid during storage. Shelf life is 24 months from the date of manufacture when stored under suitable conditions.