Mal-A-Ket Shampoo - 8 ounce
by: Dechra Veterinary Labs
Shampoo formulated for use in dogs, cats, and horses
For moderate to severe bacterial/fungal infections
- For support of healthy skin for animals with conditions responsive to ketoconazole and/or chlorhexidine.
Antimicrobial and Antifungal
2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate:
- Generally used as adjunctive therapy for bacterial skin infections caused by Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- Considered to have residual effects and can remain active on the skin after rinsing.
- Bacteria do not tend to develop resistance towards chlorhexidine gluconate.
- 2% Acetic acid: Cleansing, acidifying, antibacterial
A synthetic antifungal drug used to prevent and treat fungal skin infections.
2% chlorhexidine gluconate
2% acetic acid
Lauramine oxide, Cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, fragrance
Directions for Use:
Apply to wet coat, rub onto skin and hair coat to create a rich lather.
Allow shampoo to remain on skin and coat for 5-10 minutes.
Use initially 2-4 times per week for 4 weeks, then reduce to once per week or as directed by a veterinarian.
(4+) 02152019 061020
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
our dog is feeling more comfortable with the use of this product.