NurtureCALM 27/7 Pheromone Collar
For an effective, easy way to keep your dog calm naturally, talk to your veterinarian about the NurtureCALM 24/7 Pheromone Collar. This convenient pet collar releases natural pheromones around the clock to reduce anxiety and calm your pet.
- A natural way to reduce anxiety, aggression, and destructive behavior
- Safe for dogs
- Constant delivery of natural, calming pheromones
- Long-lasting? each collar works for 30 days
Pheromones are the naturally occurring chemicals in the body that create feelings of well-being and comfort. These chemicals can be especially effective at lowering stress and anxiety in dogs. The NurtureCALM collar produces a calming effect by constantly releasing pheromones that mimic the pheromones dogs and cats are exposed to while nursing. The collars are effective at reducing anxiety, destructive behavior, aggression, and inappropriate marking. Each NurtureCALM collar delivers a constant amount of patented pheromones and lasts 30 days. Consult with your veterinarian to determine if a NurtureCALM collar is right for your dog.
What you should know about NurtureCALM:
- Talk to your veterinarian before using this product.
- Follow dosing directions exactly - don’t give your pet more medication than directed and don’t skip doses.
- Read the label carefully for information about storage, possible side effects, and drug interactions.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We’ve tried pheromone collars and diffusers with our other rescue shelties before but none worked. Our vet recommended NurtureCalm Pheromone Canine Collar and it has definitely helped calm our latest rescue sheltie. She has high anxiety despite behavioral modification training, all natural solutions and medication. Those all helped but the collar seems to have helped her turn down her anxiety a few more notches. She is even starting to play some, something she hasn't seemed interested in doing before (she was a breeder dog and spent much of her life in a crate). I'm going online now to order a few more :)