Dasuquin for Cats - 84 Capsules
Dasuquin for Cats Capsules is a premium joint health supplement that contains a combination of glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate and avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU) that helps support your pet’s joints. In fact, research has shown that the combination of glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate, and ASU works better than glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate alone! Dasuquin joint health supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company.
- Joint Health Support for Cats: Dasuquin, the #1 veterinarian recommended joint health supplement brand▼, combines the synergistic benefits of avocado/soybean unsaponifiables (ASU), glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate to help support healthy joints
- Easy to Serve: Dasuquin joint health supplements are offered in easy-to-administer capsules
- Manufactured in the United States with Globally Sourced Ingredients: Dasuquin is a high-quality, premium cat joint health supplement
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
▼Source: Among veterinary brands. Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended oral joint health supplements.
*Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
Glucosamine Hydrochloride 125 mg, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate 100 mg, Avocado/Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU) Powder 25 mg, Boswellia Serrata Extract 11 mg, Green Tea Extract 9 mg. Other Ingredients: Lecithin, magnesium stearate, mixed tocopherols, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, soy protein isolate. Capsule is comprised of: FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Yellow No. 5, gelatin, titanium dioxide.
Directions for Use
Please refer to directions on package for full administration instructions.
Store in a cool, dry area out of direct sunlight. Keep lid tightly secured to ensure freshness. Keep out of the reach of children.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ten stars for Brandon, he deserves free lunch on his Boss