Welactin Canine Soft Chews
Welactin daily omega-3 supplement helps maintain skin and coat, immune and overall health. Welactin omega-3 supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, the #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company.
- Skin and Coat Supplement for Dogs: Welactin is the #1 veterinarian recommended omega-3 supplement brand. Guaranteed levels of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid), DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and ETA (eicosatetraenoic acid) contribute to a healthy skin and coat
- Additional Health Benefits: Multivitamins and minerals aid in supporting overall health and wellness. Beta glucans help support immune system health
- Easy-to-Give Daily: The soft chew form makes it easy and convenient to give to dogs daily
- Made by the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: For over 30 years, Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has made supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
▼Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended omega-3 supplements.
*Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
Total Omega-3 300mg, EPA 155 mg, DHA 100 mg, ETA 6 mg, Yeast Extract 180 mg, Vitamin/Mineral Mix: Iron minimum 1.5 mg, Copper minimum 50 mcg, Manganese minimum 80 mcg, Zinc minimum 0.75 mg, Vitamin D3 minimum 50 IU, Vitamin E minimum 1 IU, Riboflavin minimum 0.5 mg, Niacin minimum 5 mg, Vitamin B6 minimum 50 mcg, Vitamin B12 minimum 0.25 mcg. Other Ingredients (alphabetical order): Cholecalciferol (source of vitamin D3) Copper amino acid chelate Cyanocobalamin (source of vitamin B12) Di-alpha tocopheryl acetate Fish oil (mixed natural tocopherols) Glycerin Green tea Iron amino acid chelate Manganese sulfate Microcrystalline cellulose Niacinamide Pea protein Peppermint oil Pyridoxine hydrochloride Riboflavin Rosemary extract Silicon dioxide Soy lecithin Starch Thiamine mononitrate Vitamin A acetate Yeast extract Zinc oxide
Directions for Use
Give 1 soft chew per 20 pounds (1/2 chew per 10 pounds) of your dog's body weight daily or as directed by your veterinarian.
Keep in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Keep zip closure of pouch tightly to ensure freshness. FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.