Welactin Omega-3 Canine Softgel Caps
Welactin is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids derived from wild-caught, cold-water fish. Welactin is formulated to deliver substantial levels of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) to dogs. DHA and EPA have been identified as healthy fatty acids. Welactin Omega-3 Supplements are brought to you by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, #1 veterinarian recommended supplement company.
- Healthy Skin and Coat Supplement for Dogs: Welactin is the #1 veterinarian recommended omega-3 supplement brand. Welactin Canine Omega-3 Supplement is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) to support healthy skin and coat
- Ocean Sourced: The fish oil in Welactin is derived from wild-caught cold-water fish
- Supports Several Functions: In addition to supporting skin and coat health, omega-3s help support heart, kidney (renal), brain/vision and immune system function
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- Backed by Science: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences’ supplements are veterinarian formulated with high-quality ingredients to ensure your pet is receiving a safe supplement
*Source: Survey conducted among small animal veterinarians who recommended animal supplements.
Active Ingredients: Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 300mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 155mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 100mg.
Fish oil with vegetable oil, mixed tocopherols, rosemary, and green tea extract as preservatives
Directions for Use
Give one softgel capsule per 20 pounds of your dog’s body weight daily or as directed by your veterinarian. The softgel capsules may be given by hand as a treat. If your dog refuses them at first, add them with your dog’s food, as some dogs need to get used to the texture of the gelatin capsule. The softgel capsules can also be punctured and the oil applied directly onto the dog’s food.
Keep in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Keep lid closed tightly. FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.