Ocu-Glo PB XL Vision Supplement for Dogs
Support for ocular health prior to and following ocular surgery, and throughout your pet's life.
WHY OCU-GLO POWDER BLEND?
- Easy to mix in food for administration to small dogs and mature cats
- Optimal for dogs with sensitive stomachs
- Contains powerful antioxidants:
- The carotenoid Astaxanthin
- The citrus flavonoid Rutin
GLOBAL LEADER IN ANIMAL VISION SUPPORT
- Formulated by Board Certified Veterinary Ophthalmologists
- Provides 13 key antioxidants to strengthen and support eyes
- Backed by clinical research
- Supports normal healthy vision
|Active Ingredients per Capsule|
|GLO Proprietary Blend of Grape Seed Extract, Lutein, Omega3 EPA/DHA||351 mg|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||100mg|
|Green Tea Leaf Extract||40 mg|
|Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)||33.5 mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||25mg|
|Zinc (Zinc Oxide)||5 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (Calcium-D-Pantothenate)||2 mg|
|Thiamin (Thiamine HCl)||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCl)||0.2 mg|
|Folate||66.67 mcg DFE|
|Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin)||5 mcg|
Hypromellose (Gelatin Free Capsule), Rice Hull Concentrate.
Directions for Use
For use in dogs only.
Recommended for support of optimal canine ocular health.
Directions for Dog Use:
Dogs 11-30 lbs. - 1 Capsule Daily
Dogs 31-60 lbs. - 2 Capsules Daily
Dogs 61+ lbs. - 3 Capsules Daily
Capsules may be opened and spread on food. See Ocu-Glo.com for helpful tips on administration.
Store tightly sealed in a cool dry place.
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Contains fish. (Cod, Menhaden, Sardine and/or Anchovy.)
Warnings: For animal use only. Keep blister pack out of reach of children and animals.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nothing to protect bottle when shipping