Soft Point Training Collar for Dogs
Create a better walking experience for you and your furry best friend with the PetSafe Soft Point Training Collar. Does your dog like to be at the front of the line? This safe no-pull collar teaches your dog that life is better with slack on the leash.
When your dog pulls against the leash, the rubber soft points will press inward evenly against the dog’s neck. This creates steady pressure that is safe, but difficult to ignore. The pressure is relieved when your dog stops pulling. With regular and consistent use, your dog will be walking by your side. Consider taking the Treat Pouch Sport and Clik-R Training Tool with you on walks for training aids. Eventually, you’ll be able to remove the soft points and use this as a no-slip collar!
Have confidence that your dog is comfortable wearing the Soft Point Training Collar. The rubber soft points are a pain-free, safe and discreet alternative to metal or plastic prongs.
The Soft Point Training Collar features a nylon strap, 12 removable BPA-free rubber soft points and is available in two sizes: Medium, for dogs up to 55 lbs., and Large, for dogs 55 lbs. and up. Both sizes come in black or royal blue. If you’re looking for the perfect match, check out our Nylon Leashes that come in black and blue!
Caution: Since the soft points are designed to be removed, do not leave your dog unattended while wearing the collar as small parts can be swallowed.
- Stops pulling, jumping and lunging on walks and helps create happier moments for you and your dog
- Soft points create even pressure when pulled, training your dog to make the right decision on their own
- Rubber soft points are a safe and pain-free alternative to prong collars
- Removable soft points convert Soft Point Training Collar into a standard no-slip martingale collar
- Quick-snap buckle allows you to easily take the training collar on and off before and after walks
- Available in Medium, for dogs up to 55 lbs., and Large, for dogs 55 lbs. and up
- Available in Royal Blue and Black
Collar Sizing Chart
Measure high and around your dog’s neck – just behind the ears. Be sure to measure close to the skin for a snug fit:
|Collar Size||Neck Size||Weight||Suggested Breeds|
|Medium||14-16.5 in.||up to 55 lbs||Vizsla, Beagle, Cattle Dog|
|Large||16.5-20.5 in.||55 lb and up||Labrador, Retriever, German Shepherd, Rottweiler|