Blu-Kote Veterinary Antiseptic Protective Wound Dressing
Great wound healer for both horses, dogs, and all animals!
Dr. Naylor has developed a fast-drying antiseptic wound dressing, Blu-Kote, for horses, dogs, and all animals. Give it a try, you'll love it. Blu-Kote is effective against pus-producing bacteria, common fungus infections, and ringworm. Designed for surface wounds and abrasions.
Keeping bacteria at bay can be time-consuming, but Dr. Naylor’s Blu-Kote makes it easier.
Blu-Kote wound spray is a germ-killing, fungicidal wound dressing and healing aid that works to protect animals against common infections and pus-producing bacteria. It penetrates the skin and dries quickly, reducing pus formation and drying up secretions of pox-like lesions.
For animal use:
- Treats Bumblefoot in chickens, hamsters, guinea pigs; scratches on horses; goat pox; ringworm; wire cuts
- Useful as a marking agent for animals and in treating proud flesh in horses
- Useful castration, on the umbilical cord, to dry out the wound
- Prevents group pecking in chickens
050320 062320 x121820h
- Clean and dry the affected area thoroughly before spraying. Scrub and remove scale and scab on Ringworm before first application.
- Twist cap to unlock. Point nozzle opening toward lesion and spray from a distance of 4-8 inches.
- Only a light application is needed. Repeat once or twice a mayor as indicated until healing occurs.