Veterinarians and pet owners can rely on ERADIMITE (pyrethrins, piperonyl, technical) to kill ear mites and ear ticks and aid in earwax removal.
- Kills ear mites and ear ticks
- Aids in earwax removal
- Contains aloe vera
To control ear ticks and ear mites and to remove ear wax apply 10 drops to each ear.
- Massage base of ear a few minutes to assist penetration of the ear wax by the solution.
- Allow pet to shake its head. Wipe excess solution from the ear with cotton.
- Repeat every 2 days until condition has cleared up or as directed by your veterinarian.
- As a preventative treatment, apply this solution every 15 days to reduce ear mite and ear tick infestation and ear wax accumulation.
101719 052820 080820
Do not use on dogs, cats or rabbits under 12 weeks of age.
Harmful if swallowed or inhaled.
Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after using. Do not contaminate food or foodstuffs with this solution. Avoid contact with animal’s eyes. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, medicated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Do not use or store near heat or open flame.