HomeAgain Universal Microchip Reader w/ Bluetooth Connectivity
by Merck Animal Health
HomeAgain’s Universal WorldScan ... Our customers rate this the best scanner on the market for fast, efficient scanning!
The HomeAgain Universal Microchip Reader is a universal portable reader for RFID microchips with the purpose of identifying animals.
The device can read a wide range of technologies: FDX-B ISO, HDX ISO, FDX-A (FECAVA), Trovan and Avid Encrypted. UWSR+ can also read and display the Microchip TemperatureTM when reading microchips with temperature sensing implants from Destron Fearing or Allflex.
In addition to its microchip reading functions, the UWSR+ scanner can store up to 3000 IDs, each associated with a time/date stamp in its internal memory and transmits them to a personal computer via a USB cable or wirelessly using Bluetooth®.
When a microchip is detected, the WorldScan sounds a beep and the unique microchip identification number is displayed in an LCD window. Battery life is extended by the auto shut off feature. Includes wrist strap and handy sample 'test' chip!
NOTE! This scanner will display the body temperature of the animal if you are using the new HomeAgain TEMPscan chips. An exclusive offering just for you!
(1) 02162019 101619
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Plastic Case used to transport the reader in a robust case
- Reads all types of microchips
- Wall Adapter power supply powers reader and charges batteries
- Reader, Universal WorldScan Reader PLUS
- User Guide
- USB Cable conveys data to and from the reader
- Rechargeable NiMH Battery, supplies the reader
- Lanyard helps prevent drops and keeps hands free
- Key Chain w/ Test microchip. Microchip to demonstrate and test reading capabilities.
- 2-year Manufacturer's Warranty