Advantage II for Cats
by Elanco Animal Health
Advantage II is the easiest, most convenient way to protect your cat from fleas. Advantage II contains an insect growth regulator that works by interrupting the flea life cycle, preventing them from reproducing. IPT Kills 98-100 Percent of Fleas on Cats within 12 hours and continues to provide protection for up to 30 days.
- Stops biting in 3–5 minutes.
- Kills through contact –– Fleas don't have to bite to die.
- Kills adult fleas fast — before they lay eggs.
- Kills flea larvae — before they develop into biting fleas.
- Breaks the flea life cycle at multiple stages.
- Gentle enough for kittens as young as 8 weeks weighing at least 2 lbs.
- 100% client satisfaction guaranteed.
- Advantage® II for small cats can be used on ferrets. It is the only approved 30-day flea treatment for ferrets without a prescription.*
- *Advantage® II for small cats (0.4 mL) is indicated for ferrets 10 weeks and older and weighing 1 pound or greater.
*Use of soap-free shampoo when bathing is recommended.
Advantage Flea Control is a liquid "spot on" topical insecticide.
Advantage Flea Control comes in a tube that you "snip" open and 'spot on' between your pet's shoulder blades once a month. (spot on - put only a spot of the liquid on your pet). Advantage Flea Control can be used on kittens as young as 8 weeks.
042817 10062016 073019 101019 030420 052820 121420Hh